Editorial Sub-committee, Annual Journal of Hydraulic Engineering
The 61st Conference on Hydraulic Engineering
The authors should use the correct template.
The maximum page number of a paper is limitted to 6 pages.
1. Date: March 15-17, 2017
2. Venue: Ito Campus, Kyushu Univeristy, JAPAN
3. The Web site for submission will open on September 1, 2016.
4. Deadline for submission: September 30, 2016 at 17:00.
5. Awards: Bast Paper Award, Young Researchers' Paper Award, Best International Paper Award
7. On-line Journal: Annual Journal of Hydraulic Engineering will be published as the on-line Journal of JCSE, Division B1 from August 2011 on J-STAGE. The Conference will be held in the same way and CD-ROM will be published at least half a year before the on-line Journal.
Notice) Authors will not be asked if they are members or non-members of the JSCE. However, presenters must be the individual members. If this condition is not met, the manuscript will not be considered. Therefore, any presenter who intends to submit a paper has to be the individual member and to have own membership number by the end of August of the appropriate year. The submission has to be made by a presenter only through the committee website. To enter the submission page, the membership number is necessary. The same presenter cannot make any other submissions. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Submission Page for the 60th Conference on Hydraulic Engineering (It open on September 1, 2016)
Reviewing and approving your submission (It open on September 1, 2016)
Deadline for submission: September 30, 2016 at 17:00 (already closed)
1. Publication fee:35,000JPY : The paper publication fee for one paper includes a CD-Journal and its delivery fee.
2. CD-Journal: 5,000JPY
3. Admission fee: free
Yuji TODA (Nagoya University)